HOME | MY ACCOUNT | POWER SEARCH | REGISTER | MEMBER LIST | SUGGEST CATEGORY


Web Links [Tag : GROKLAW]
Sort By :
Treats legal aspects of SCO vs. IBM and Linux case: news, extensive analyses, big story archive, hard to find documents, large amounts of carefully researched information, quote database, well used fora. [Creative Commons License]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. Your contributions keep Groklaw going. Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a The information on Groklaw is not intended to constitute legal advice. PJ is a paralegal, not a lawyer. Even when lawyers write or contribute to articles, it is
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

Groklaw flooded with information showing SCO story doesn't add up; consensus: probably not attack, SCO description of issue makes no sense, if what they are saying is true SCO then admits gross negligence. Vast forum comments. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. Your contributions keep Groklaw going. Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a The information on Groklaw is not intended to constitute legal advice. PJ is a paralegal, not a lawyer. Even when lawyers write or contribute to articles, it is
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

Parody of children's Christmas story popular in US, celebratory forum comments. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. Your contributions keep Groklaw going. Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a The information on Groklaw is not intended to constitute legal advice. PJ is a paralegal, not a lawyer. Even when lawyers write or contribute to articles, it is
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

T for Unix. They are referenced in digital documents but not seen on websites, because they are paper documents filed with court, not in the digital records. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. IANAL. I am a paralegal, so if you have a legal problem and want advice, this isn't the place. Hire an attorney instead. Research is , however, what paras do, so here I am sharing things I have found in my research. The IBM Amended
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

Analysis of why investors are raising SCO stock price, based on two documents from Renaissance Ventures, LLC, venture capital firm. Links and quotes source documents. Many forum comments. Print-friendly version too. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. Your contributions keep Groklaw going. Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a The information on Groklaw is not intended to constitute legal advice. PJ is a paralegal, not a lawyer. Even when lawyers write or contribute to articles, it is
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

List of all such stock trades since 2002 that author could find, sorted by publishing date, compiled from SEC public records, about $1,375,654 in sales since March 2003. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: When you want to know more but don't know where to look. IANAL. I am a paralegal, so if you have a legal problem and want advice, this isn't the place. Hire an attorney instead. Research is , however, what paras do, so here I am sharing things I have found in my research. Here's a list of all
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

Sun considers offering their own Linux version, and indemnifying customers based on Sun license with SCO. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: Putting some meat on legal news' bones. When you want to know more about a legal story . . . but don't know where to look. IANAL. I am a paralegal, so if you have a legal problem and want advice, this isn't the place. Hire an attorney instead. Research is , however, what paras do, so here I
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR

Sun is 2nd SCO licensee; pact, signed early 2003, expands Sun's 1994 rights to use Unix in Solaris OS; SCO also granted warrant to buy up to 210,000 shares SCO stock, $1.83 a share as part of deal, according to regulatory document. [Groklaw]
Category:

Random Site Quote: Putting some meat on legal news' bones. When you want to know more about a legal story . . . but don't know where to look. IANAL. I am a paralegal, so if you have a legal problem and want advice, this isn't the place. Hire an attorney instead. Research is , however, what paras do, so here I
For detailed information visit the website, please...

Date Added: Jun 2, 2009 Hits: Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0

Member Reviews Visitor Ratings Google PR


Main Category
Pagerank Statistics
PR 8
1 site(s)
PR 7
1 site(s)
PR 6
7 site(s)
PR 5
7 site(s)
PR 4
9 site(s)
PR 3
9 site(s)

Directory Statistics

Links: 698
Categories: 118


Top 10